Professional Carpet Cleaning in Lanarkshire & Glasgow
Having your carpets & rugs professionally deep cleaned and deodorised on a regular basis will extend their life expectancy considerably, in addition to keeping them hygienic and looking good.
Up to 85% of the dirt, grit and other contaminants is buried within the carpet pile, especially the main traffic lanes of your carpet. At Dryfast Cleaning we do a deep and thorough clean of all types of carpets and rugs
We have the equipment, training and experience to do this safely and efficiently, leaving your carpets and rugs deep cleaned, softer, healthier and smelling fresh.
Dryfast Cleaning will leave your carpets & rugs with a neutral ph, residue free and safe for kids, pets and allergy sufferers.
The seven steps of our carpet cleaning service
- The carpet is vacuumed to remove loose soil and grit.
- A specially formulated cleaning solution mix (dependent on carpet type and degree of soiling) is applied and aggitated. The solution holds contaminants in suspension ready for extraction.
- Carpet is now powerfully deep rinsed and vacuumed (high volume) extracting the dirt and other contaminants ( bacteria/persistent odours ) including dust mites, cleaning solution and around 90% of the moisture.
- Stubborn stains are treated - tea, coffee, make up, glue, candle wax, alcohol/wine etc. rinse and vacuum. If we can't remove it then it cannot be removed.
- Carpet or rug is now groomed, lifting the carpet pile, this also helps the drying process.
- Air Blowers are used to speed up drying of your carpets and rugs.
- Most carpets are dry within 2 hours. Wool carpets may take a bit longer, depends on environmental conditions.
- We can apply stain and soil resistant protection (optional).
Most rugs can be cleaned by the above process, which we will determine by a survey or on the day of cleaning.
Read what some of our happy customers have kindly written about us on Testimonials page.
Dryfast Cleaning provide a quality carpet cleaning service of the highest standard for customers in Lanarkshire and Glasgow areas.
Areas covered - Coatbridge, Airdrie, Cumbernauld, Hamilton, Motherwell, Wishaw, Bothwell, Bellshill, East Kilbride, Baillieston, Cambuslang, Rutherglen and other areas around Lanarkshire & Glasgow.