Professional Carpet Cleaning in Lanarkshire & Glasgow.
Having your carpets & rugs professionally deep cleaned and deodorised will extend their life expectancy considerably, lifting and rejuvinating the carpet pile and keeping them healthier, softer, smelling fresh and looking good.
Up to 85% of the dirt, grit and other contaminants is buried within the carpet pile, especially the main traffic lanes of your carpet.
Dryfast Cleaning have the equipment, knowledge and experience to safely and efficiently deep clean all types of carpets & rugs, removing persistant odours (anti-bacterial) and most stubborn stains. If we can't remove it, then it cannot be removed.
Dryfast Cleaning will leave your carpets & rugs with no dirt attracting residue, so no rapid resoiling and safe for kids, pets and allergy sufferers.
The seven steps of our carpet cleaning service
- The carpet is vacuumed to remove loose soil and grit.
- A specially formulated cleaning solution mix (dependent on carpet type and degree of soiling) is lightly applied and aggitated. The solution holds contaminants in suspension ready for extraction.
- Carpet is now powerfully deep rinsed and vacuumed (high volume) extracting the dirt, grit and other contaminants (bacteria/persistent odours, dust mites), cleaning solution and around 90% of the moisture.
- Stubborn stains are treated - tea, coffee, make up, glue, candle wax, alcohol/wine etc. rinse and vacuum. If we can't remove it then it cannot be removed.
- Carpet is now groomed, lifting the carpet pile, this also helps the drying process.
- Most carpets are left almost touch dry and deep down dry in 2 - 3 hours.
- We can apply stain and soil resistant protection (optional)
Most rugs can be cleaned by the above process, which we will determine by a survey or on the day of cleaning.
Read what some of our happy customers have kindly written about us on Testimonials page.
Dryfast Cleaning provide a quality carpet cleaning service of the highest standard for customers in Lanarkshire and Glasgow areas.
Areas covered - Coatbridge, Airdrie, Cumbernauld, Hamilton, Motherwell, Wishaw, Bothwell, Blantyre, Bellshill, East Kilbride, Baillieston, Cambuslang, Rutherglen and other areas around Lanarkshire & Glasgow.