Upholstery Cleaning including Curtain Cleaning in Lanarkshire & Glasgow.
At Dryfast Cleaning we professionally clean all types of upholstery and curtains by applying proven cleaning systems and techniques.
Your delicate upholstery & curtain fabric requires specialist cleaning. We have the equipment, training and experience to this safely and efficiently.
Residue from upholstery cleaning can act like a dirt magnet leading to rapid re-soiling, our method of cleaning will leave your upholstery & soft furnishings with a neutral pH, residue free and safe for kids, pets and allergy sufferers.
Dryfast Cleaning will leave your upholstery looking its best, healthier and smelling fresh.
The six steps of our upholstery cleaning service:
- A specially formulated cleaning solution mix is applied (dependent on fabric type and degree of soiling)
- A soft brush is used to massage/agitate solution into fabric. The solution holds dirt and other contaminants in suspension ready for extraction
- The fabric is rinsed and vacuumed (high volume) extracting the dirt, cleaning solution and around 90% of the moisture
- Stubborn stains are treated - rinse and vacuum
- Upholstery driers are used to keep drying times to an absolute minimum
- We can apply stain and soil resistant protection (optional)
Most curtain types can be cleaned by the above process, while hanging. This will be determined by a survey or on the day of cleaning.
Read what a few of our customers have kindly written about us on Testimonials page
Dryfast Cleaning provide an Upholstery Cleaning Service of the highest standard for customers in Lanarkshire and Glasgow.
Areas we cover - Coatbridge, Airdrie, Cumbernauld, Bellshill, Bothwell, Hamilton, Blantyre, Motherwell, Wishaw, East Kilbride, Cambuslang, Rutherglen and other areas around Lanarkshire & Glasgow.