Upholstery Cleaning Services including Curtain Cleaning in Lanarkshire & Glasgow areas
At Dryfast Cleaning we professionally clean all types of upholstery and curtains by applying proven cleaning systems and techniques.
Our equipment, training and experience will ensure your upholstery and other soft furnishings are left looking their best, healthier and smelling fresh. Residue from upholstery cleaning acts like a dirt magnet leading to rapid re-soiling, our method of cleaning will leave your fabrics residue free.
The six steps of our upholstery cleaning service:
- A specially formulated cleaning solution mix is applied (dependent on fabric type and degree of soiling)
- A soft brush is used to massage/agitate solution into fabric. The solution holds dirt and other contaminants in suspension ready for extraction
- The fabric is rinsed and vacuumed (high volume) extracting the dirt, cleaning solution and around 90% of the moisture
- Stubborn stains are treated - rinse and vacuum
- Upholstery driers are used to keep drying times to an absolute minimum
- We can apply stain and soil resistant protection (optional)
Most curtain types can be cleaned by the above process, while hanging. This will be determined by a survey or on the day of cleaning.
Read what our customers have written about us on Testimonials page.