Upholstery Cleaning Lanarkshire and Glasgow.
Dryfast Cleaning professionally clean all types of upholstery, including leather and curtains, by applying proven cleaning systems and techniques.
We have the training and experience to identify the fabric type and clean your upholstery safely and efficiently. Removing stubborn stains and persistent odours.
Dryfast Cleaning will leave your upholstery & other soft furnishings with no chemical residue, so no rapid resoiling and safe for kids, pets and allergy sufferers.
The six steps of our upholstery cleaning service:
- A specially formulated cleaning solution mix is lightly applied (dependent on fabric type and degree of soiling).
- A soft brush is used to massage/agitate solution into fabric. The solution holds dirt and other contaminants (dust-mites bacteria/odours) in suspension ready for extraction.
- The fabric is rinsed and vacuumed (high volume) extracting the dirt, contaminants, cleaning solution and around 90% of the moisture
- Stubborn stains are treated - tea, coffee, juice, ink, protein based/food spillages ect. Rinse and vacuum. If we can't remove it then it cannot be removed.
- Upholstery driers are used to keep drying times to an absolute minimum.
- We can apply stain and soil resistant protection (optional)
Most curtain types can be cleaned by the above process, while hanging. This will be determined by a survey or on the day of cleaning.
Leather upholstery requires a different cleaning process. A cream is applied and machine polished and then a leather conditioner is applied to protect and bring back the new look and shine.
Read what a few of our customers have kindly written about us on Testimonials page
Dryfast Cleaning provide an Upholstery Cleaning Service of the highest standard for customers in Lanarkshire and Glasgow.
Areas we cover - Coatbridge, Airdrie, Cumbernauld, Bellshill, Bothwell, Hamilton, Blantyre, Motherwell, Wishaw, East Kilbride, Cambuslang, Rutherglen and other areas around Lanarkshire & Glasgow.